The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
By placing an order in our store, you are providing your email contact information. We will use this email to confirm receipt of your order, shipment of your order, and from time to time, newsletters with store updates and coupons. We will never ever sell your contact information.
All pre-order purchases are a reservation, not a guarantee. Please note that . If we do not have enough to fill your order, we will cancel and refund the pre-ordered items at your request, otherwise they will be placed on back-order.
Backorders (Mostly applies to custom/special orders)
There are times when we receive our orders that some products are on "backorder" meaning they were out of stock at the time of the order. If your order contains backorder items, please understand that your order will not ship until all items are in-stock. If you would prefer to have your items shipped separately please contact us and we will be happy to do so (you will pay shipping for both orders via paypal). We will always contact you to let you know that your order contains a backordered product and that there may be a delay in shipping.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any unopened items within 30 days of of the date we shipped it for a full refund of the product purchase price.
- Please be sure to contact customer service first and include a copy of your packing slip. Customer is responsible for all return freight. No collect return shipments will be accepted. We recommend the use of a carrier that can provide insurance and tracking information for all returns.
- *Opened packages are not returnable. Original packaging and any original seals must be completely intact. Software (i.e. Cricut Cartridges), electronics and machines (i.e. die-cutting machines) are only returnable if unopened. Any issues pertaining to damaged or non-functioning machines, electronics or software should be directed to the manufacturer. Information for manufacturer contacts can generally be found on the box or inside the instruction manual.
- Orders that are refused upon delivery will be subject to shipping fees plus a 15% restocking fee. (Deducted from refund)
- Please note that once an order is shipped we are not responsible for anything that may happen when in route. If items are damaged due to insufficiant packing we will refund or replace. Packages/items that are damaged/lossed or stolen due to USPS or anyone else not associated with MB's Treasurista are the customers sole responsibility.
International Customs, Duties and VAT (taxes)
International orders (shipped to countries outside of the United States) may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are levied once a shipment reaches your country and must be payed by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs fees and policies are different from country to country and can change regularly. You should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required by your country, it can cause delays beyond our delivery estimates.
- MB's Treasurista is not liable for any fees ones county may apply.
To calculate an estimated VAT rate for your order.
- You make look up your countries vat rate and apply it to your order based on the total minus shipping charges.
If you have any questions regarding the custom form and valued declared on form, please contact us at email@example.com.